- Cleveland Museum of Art running two exhibitions that examine urban life of decades agoby John Benson on July 30, 2021 at 2:47 pm
If summer blockbusters aren’t your thing but you’re still looking for a cool excuse to get out of the summer heat, the Cleveland Museum of Art is offering two new exhibits showcasing New York City …
- Art Show Kicks Off 50th Birthday Of LA Convention Centerby /CBSLocal on July 30, 2021 at 2:36 pm
The LA Art Show is the first big event at the convention center since the pandemic lockdown. DeMarco Morgan reports.
- Avengers’ Black Panther: War For Wakanda Expansion Gets Release Date, New Enemy Previewby Paul Tassi on July 30, 2021 at 1:24 pm
I’ve called it the worst content addition Marvel’s Avengers has seen yet, however we are about to get what absolutely should be the best content addition the game is getting, provided it’s as good as it looks: the Black Panther - War for Wakanda expansion.
- The Black Pearl Experience Creates Space and Welcoming for Cincinnati’s Black, Queer Communityby Cincinnati Magazine on July 30, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Named after Black entertainer Josephine Baker, the space is an unapologetic celebration of Black LGBTQ culture.
- Acclaimed Black history and culture show opens at Tacoma Art Museumby Taha Ebrahimi on July 30, 2021 at 11:57 am
The comprehensive Kinsey collection celebrates achievements and contributions of Black Americans from 1595 to the present.
- PUMA AND SASSUOLO CALCIO PRESENT THE NEW HOME KIT “THE ART OF JERSEY”by GhanaSoccernet on July 30, 2021 at 10:38 am
PUMA and U.S. Sassuolo Calcio, on the occasion of the special event held in front of the Palazzo Ducale in Sassuolo, presented the new Home kit “The Art of Jersey” that will be worn by men, women and youth teams for the 2021/22 campaign.The wonderful setting...
- Black Professionals At The Hunterby The Pulse » Chattanooga's Weekly Alternative on July 30, 2021 at 10:27 am
Chattanooga’s Black professionals are invited to a celebration of community, culture, and connections featuring performances by local Black creatives, networking, and sweet treats from Black culinary entrepreneurs. This free bimonthly series i...
- Column: Chicago youth storytelling program focuses on art and beauty, not violenceby Rex Huppke on July 30, 2021 at 10:00 am
Chicago Stories on the Block is a program that has young people find and tell positive stories in their neighborhoods and not be solely caught up in the violence that plagues many areas.
- Sarasota Leaders Will Make Their Pitch For The City's First Black Cultural Center And Museumby WUSF Public Media on July 30, 2021 at 9:50 am
A goal to create an African American Art Center and History Museum in Sarasota is getting closer to reality. This fall, a historic home will be moved to the city's Newtown neighborhood as a starter facility.
- Dior Opens a Summer Shop at Harrods, With Mizza Prints, a Pop Art Feelby Samantha Conti on July 30, 2021 at 4:01 am
The pop-up, which runs from Aug. 4 to 29, will feature a bright and colorful custom-made set by the Italian visual artist Marco Lodola.