- 'We need to be in it': fashion labels vie for a role in Sex and the Cityby the Guardian on January 15, 2021 at 1:32 pm
TV show’s return offers a lucrative opportunity for any designs lucky enough to be featured
- Bangladesh’s Mehnaz in French fashion house Muglerby Sheikh Saifur Rahman on January 15, 2021 at 10:57 am
A student of biochemistry, Aydha Mehnaz always had a passion and penchant for fashion. And she eventually took up fashion as her profession...
- Black UNR professor reacts to Capitol chaos, Black Lives Matter protestsby MSN on January 15, 2021 at 7:58 am
Black UNR professor reacts to Capitol chaos, Black Lives Matter protests
- The Black Lives Matter movementby Ruby Larson / firstname.lastname@example.org on January 15, 2021 at 3:36 am
Last year, Black Lives Matter marches took place all across the country, including in Yuba-Sutter.
- Lil’ Kim: My Legendary Leopard Bikini Will Always Be In My Fashion Hby D'Shonda Brown on January 14, 2021 at 11:27 pm
Lil Kim took us through a journey down her favorite fashion looks and to no surprise, the “American Gangster: Trap Queen,” narrator crowned her legendary leopard bikini as one of top moments.
- Is It Bad to Shop Fashion Brands That Go Against Your Values?by MSN on January 14, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The novel coronavirus pandemic and racial reckoning that has taken place in the last several months has made purchasing from socially mindful brands more important than ever.
- Run On: We are taking fashion notes from Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung’s character on the iconic showby PINKVILLA on January 14, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung who played the lead in JTBC’s Run On was not only a force to be reckoned with, she also had phenomenal style moments on ...
- Column: Yes, they're actually blaming Black people for the violent insurrection by the pro-Trump mobby MSN on January 14, 2021 at 5:33 pm
Some white Republican House members said, absurdly, that the social justice protests gave rise to the Capitol attack that forced lawmakers to run for their lives.
- 5 Ways to Check If a Fashion Brand Aligns With Your Valuesby Natasha Marsh on January 14, 2021 at 4:16 pm
How do you know if a fashion brand is ethical? Here are five practices for finding out in order to avoid shopping guilt.
- Local fashion e-tailer discusses popular items purchased online in 2020by Erene Roux on January 14, 2021 at 3:55 pm
Talk about retail therapy: Here are some of the most popular items purchased online in South Africa in 2020.