- FASHION PULIS: Waiting timeby Mike Lim on April 16, 2021 at 10:40 pm
Amidst all possible work opportunities and pronouncements of taking it easy, the grapevine is abuzz about the decisions a sought-after talent will make at the right time. Since the pandemic hit, Intriguing Talent (IT) opted to deal with matters close to her heart. Instead of pursuing money-making ve
- Lady Gaga's Gucci Film Blasted by Fashion Label's Family Heirs: 'We Are Truly Disappointed'by MSN on April 16, 2021 at 6:13 pm
Lady Gaga will play Patrizia Reggiani, the ex-wife of the Gucci heir Maurizio who was convicted of hiring a hitman to murder him
- Highlights From Shanghai Fashion Week Fall 2021by MSN on April 16, 2021 at 5:30 pm
New faces, a focus on business-to-consumer initiatives, and fully physical shows made for a busy season.
- These Black Sneakers Are Must-Haves For THAT Person Who Always Wears Blackby MSN on April 16, 2021 at 12:30 pm
For everything from workouts to nights out.
- Stylist and Entrepreneur Veronica Bonilla on the Importance of Women Supporting Women — in the Fashion Industry and Beyondby Kathleen Harper paid for by PUMA on April 16, 2021 at 10:00 am
Stylist and Entrepreneur Veronica Bonilla on the Importance of Women Supporting Women — in the Fashion Industry and Beyond
- Shop one of Singapore’s best luxury fashion auctions online nowby MSN on April 16, 2021 at 7:41 am
Shop one of Singapore’s best luxury fashion auctions online now
- The Black-billed Gull: When the world’s most endangered gull comes to townby RNZ on April 16, 2021 at 7:07 am
Christchurch's population of endangered tarāpuka/black-billed gulls may have a new home.
- Text this L.A. number to pick up your black-market pot pizzaby Los Angeles Times on April 15, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Stoney Slice's mind-altering, palate-pleasing pies combine imported flour, local mozzarella and cannabis-infused olive oil.
- The Essential Sandal Trend Every Fashion Person Will Wear This Yearby Yahoo on April 15, 2021 at 10:00 pm
We know the best place to buy them.
- Black Filipino Artist Reveals Discrimination Growing up in Oaklandby YahooNews on April 15, 2021 at 9:13 pm
Oakland-based singer/songwriter Guapdad 4000 recently opened up about his own experiences of discrimination while growing up due to his biracial heritage. Guapdad, whose father is Black and mother is Filipino, shared in an interview with Inquirer how prejudice has affected his childhood. Guapdad pointed out that similarities and differences in his family’s cultural background would often reveal prejudice in others.